Digital Phone Company’s annual awards happened on Saturday night at Sprowston Manor, the winners of our annual awards were:
• Innovation – Craig Sayer for the introduction of our in-house non-warranty repair scheme
• Newcomer – Jamie Shephard for an excellent first year with DPC incorporating success on the high-street shops, the airbases and now managing his own store.
• Sony Salesperson – Steve Baker
• Outstanding Contribution – Ross Brown for his contribution to the company and increasing the range of accessories as well as sourcing improved packaging solutions
• Manager of the Year – Chris Gibbons
Congratulations also to those whose long-service was recognised – Steve Baker, Paula Parker and Stuart Wymer.
I think the evening can be summed up by a comment that one of DPC’s guests from Vodafone made to the MD, where he said that “it comes across how close everyone in the company is and also how genuinely happy everyone is where their colleagues are recognised for their performances”.
“I hope a good time was had by all, and we can now look forward to the commencement of our second 20 years!” Chris Share.